- Height: 6"-24"
- Space: 12''-36''
- Full sun
- Bloom: Spring- Fall
- Colors: We supply a large range of colors and types
- Fertilizer: Heavy feeder: put a slow release fertilizer into your potting soil and then use diluted liquid fertilizer every couple of weeks.
- Older varieties require dead heading
- New varieties will benefit from a pinch or "hair cut" now and then. When the branches start to get long, cut them back. This will refresh the plant and promote new blooms.
- TOO much water will cause the plant to become leggy
- Balanced fertilizer is key (8-8-8, 10-10-10, 12-12-12) every two to three weeks. Spreading petunia may require weekly fertilization